Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Owning a car and being on the road comes with serious risks. Accidents can be a financial burden and are often unforeseen. Auto insurance is a proactive way to protect yourself from out-of-pocket costs of an accident. Our Boyer Insurance, LLC agents are here to help you learn more about your future policy.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contract between you and your insurer. Under the agreement, your insurer will help you by giving you a certain amount of financial assistance for recovery and repair costs following a covered loss in exchange for an insurance premium. Coverage is subject to coverage limits and a deductible, which is an out-of-pocket cost you’ll pay before your insurer steps in to cover the remaining costs.
What Are Common Types of Auto Insurance?
You can purchase or add a few different auto insurance coverages to your policy. Policy details and coverages may vary based on your insurer or situation. Here’s a general overview of some of the most common coverage types:
- Liability insurance—This coverage helps protect you financially if you’re liable for third-party property damage or injuries you may have caused. It can also help pay for lawsuits if you’re sued.
- Collision insurance—This coverage helps cover your vehicle if it is involved in a collision with another car or object (not including an animal collision) or if your vehicle overturns.
- Comprehensive insurance—This coverage helps protect against damage your car may sustain from uncontrollable events, such as vandalism, theft, inclement weather or falling trees. Animal collisions may also be covered under comprehensive insurance.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance and property damage—These coverages can help pay for injuries and property damage if you’re involved in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Medical payments insurance—This type of coverage can help cover medical bills incurred by you or your covered passengers if you’re injured in a car accident.
Get Started Today
Your auto insurance needs are dependent on what will best protect you and your vehicle. The agents at Boyer Insurance, LLC are here to help you navigate your coverage options to find the best coverage possible. Contact an agent today to learn more or get started.