Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
If you are in an accident or experience another covered loss, auto insurance can protect you financially. There are many auto insurance coverage options available. Contact the agents at Boyer Insurance LLC today to discuss your auto insurance needs.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto coverage varies between policies. Here are some of the most common forms of coverage:
· Collision insurance—This portion of your policy can help cover vehicle repair or replacement costs if you are in a collision with another vehicle or object.
· Liability insurance—This type of coverage insures you against damage you may cause to others and their property if you are at fault in a wreck.There are two types of liability coverage:
o Property damage liability coverage can help pay for damage to the other driver’s property (e.g., their car) following an accident.
o Bodily injury liability coverage can help pay for the other driver’s medical bills (and death benefits, if applicable) following an accident.
· Medical payments (MedPay) insurance—This portion of your policy can assist you in paying for your medical bills or those of your passengers if you are involved in an accident.
· Comprehensive insurance—This type of coverage can help reimburse vehicle repair or replacement costs stemming from non-accident issues, such as theft or weather damage.
· Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If you are involved in a wreck with someone who does not have adequate auto coverage, this portion of your policy can help cover the cost of damage the other person caused to you or your vehicle.
You may also add extra coverage to your policy, such as roadside assistance or rental car reimbursement. If you are interested in purchasing extra coverage, be sure to discuss it with your insurance agent.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
Many states require you to carry a minimum amount of auto liability insurance, including Ohio. If you finance your vehicle, the lender will also likely require insurance. Auto insurance is essential to ensure that you, your passengers and your vehicle are protected financially.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
You’ll want to make sure that you purchase enough auto coverage to satisfy Ohio’s minimum insurance requirements. If you’ve financed your car, you’ll need to make sure that you also have enough coverage as dictated by your lender. Beyond these requirements, you may want to add additional coverage to ensure you’re properly protected.
How to Get Auto Insurance
The agents at Boyer Insurance are ready to help you find an auto insurance policy to fit your needs. Give us a call at (800) 243-5936 or request an online quote today.