Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business Insurance in Zanesville, OH
Business owners need adequate insurance coverage to help protect their many assets. Even though being properly insured comes with a cost, the financial risk of forgoing coverage is far greater. Without insurance, a business would not only be responsible for paying costly claims out of pocket, but could also face legal penalties.
What Is Business Insurance?
Business insurance helps protect a company’s physical assets, finances and intellectual property. Business insurance is made of up many different policies because every organization has different needs based on size, industry, location and potential liabilities.
Types of Business Insurance Policies
The most common insurance policies for businesses include:
- General liability coverage helps pay for third-party property damage and injuries if you or an employee cause an accident during normal business operations.
- Business property insurance helps cover damages to your company’s property and equipment due to a covered incident. This is also known as commercial property insurance.
- Commercial auto insurance helps pay liability claims if you or an employee is involved in an accident while operating a company-owned vehicle for day-to-day business.
- Professional liability insurance helps pay for legal claims and associated costs if a mistake is made while providing services to a customer. This is also often called errors and omissions insurance.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps provide employees with financial assistance for medical bills and lost wages if they are injured or become ill due to a work-related incident.
- Data breach insurance helps pay for damages if your business is involved in a data breach or other covered cyber incident. This is also known as cyber liability insurance.
- Business interruption insurance helps cover regular bills if a company is forced to shut down due to a covered event. This is also referred to as business income insurance.
- Commercial umbrella insurance provides additional coverage if a liability claim exceeds the limits of other policies.
Additional specialty insurance coverages to consider include:
- Inland marine insurance
- Products/completed operations liability insurance
- Employment practices liability insurance
- Hired/nonowned auto liability coverage
Business Insurance Quote in Zanesville, OH
Contact Boyer Insurance today to get an accurate quote for business insurance in the Zanesville, OH area. Our experienced agents can help you get the coverage you need to provide the best financial protection for your company.