Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
No matter the type of small business or protections in place, risks will be present. Each company faces unique threats different from the next, so it’s essential to have business insurance. Business insurance coverage varies depending on the business’s needs. Our agents at Boyer Insurance, LLC are ready to help you determine which coverage options are most suitable.
Types of Insurance for Small Businesses
There is no one-size-fits-all insurance for small businesses. Read through the available coverages to determine what may fit the needs of your business best:
- Commercial property insurance—This can help you if your business experiences a loss such as a fire, explosion, burst pipe, storm or theft. This insurance may compensate you for losses or damage to your building, leased or owned equipment and other property on the premises.
- General liability insurance—This can cover expenses and attorney fees resulting from injuries or property damage claims for which your business may be legally responsible. General liability insurance may cover costs that accrue if an injured third party decides to sue your company. General liability insurance policies typically have four coverage elements:
- Premises liability may cover you if a person not employed at your business becomes injured on your property.
- Products liability may cover you if a product or service causes injury to someone’s body or damages a consumer’s personal property.
- A personal injury is if your business inflicts physical, financial or mental damage to a third party.
- Advertisement injuries can be caused by alleged misinformation, copyright infringement or slander made by your business.
- Employment practices liability insurance—This can cover wrongful acts that occur during the employment process, such as claims of discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and retaliation. This coverage may also reimburse you for the costs of defending a lawsuit in court and for judgments and settlements.
- Workers’ compensation—This is required in most states and may be used to cover medical bills or wage replacement for employees who experience a work-related injury or illness.
- Cyber liability insurance—This can protect your business from a cyber attack or interruption that can cause a loss in data, revenue, and trust between you and your customers.
- Commercial auto—This type of insurance may help cover the costs of an auto accident if you or an employee is at fault. This coverage may help pay for damaged property and medical expenses.
- Professional liability insurance—Also known as errors and omissions (E&O) insurance, this can protect your business against claims that a service you provided caused a client to suffer due to a mistake or failed to perform a service.
Receive a Quote Today
Premium costs for business insurance will vary depending on your industry, coverage limits, location and the number of employees. Our agents at Boyer Insurance LLC are ready to help quote your coverage. Reach out to an agent today to get started.